Static-aka-PhilStatic-aka-Phil

Main Movies Reviews Stats

MG01 - Sonic and The Fish MG01 - Sonic and The Fish

Ok

I think this flash was kind of short, even though it is a part of a series. However, i must admit i did enjoy it, very true to the whole sonic gameplay. As well as some very good humor. A very good effeort for your first flash. I give it a 4

Griffin431 responds:

thanks

Real-Life vs GTA Real-Life vs GTA

Great, but should of been longer!

I am a big fan of GTA, as well as being a big fan of real life. It was nice to see someone making a flash of all the problems with GTA. Please make i longer featuring more problems e.g. the hospitals ability to fix any wound. Great Flash i give it a 4.

Hobbad responds:

Thank you...maybe I will make this a series, I dunno...but the reason it was sort was because it was for a collab and each flash could only be 20-30 seconds long. i'll try to do better next time.

Ambush! Ambush!

Why, does it have to be so Good?

I love and hate this flash at the same time. I love it for the graphics and sheer quality of it. However, I hate the fact that it is your first flash and it went straight to the front page and then to number 3 for popularity. Now you have raised the bar for all first time flashers (lol) such as myself. Therefore I love this flash but I hate you. Anyway i give it a 5 great flash!!!

How to hold a knife How to hold a knife

Not Bad

Poor graphics, but nice humor, and a rather interesting message at the end, to say the least.

Star Worms Star Worms

Awsome

I read the title and was expecting to give this a low score, but i cant i thought it was excellent. The sound effects and graphics were really impresive, and despite it's length it was interesting and humorous. I give it a 5, yes it was that good.