Static-aka-PhilStatic-aka-Phil

Main Movies Reviews Stats

MG01 - Sonic and The Fish MG01 - Sonic and The Fish

Ok

I think this flash was kind of short, even though it is a part of a series. However, i must admit i did enjoy it, very true to the whole sonic gameplay. As well as some very good humor. A very good effeort for your first flash. I give it a 4

Griffin431 responds:

thanks

Real-Life vs GTA Real-Life vs GTA

Great, but should of been longer!

I am a big fan of GTA, as well as being a big fan of real life. It was nice to see someone making a flash of all the problems with GTA. Please make i longer featuring more problems e.g. the hospitals ability to fix any wound. Great Flash i give it a 4.

Hobbad responds:

Thank you...maybe I will make this a series, I dunno...but the reason it was sort was because it was for a collab and each flash could only be 20-30 seconds long. i'll try to do better next time.

Ambush! Ambush!

Why, does it have to be so Good?

I love and hate this flash at the same time. I love it for the graphics and sheer quality of it. However, I hate the fact that it is your first flash and it went straight to the front page and then to number 3 for popularity. Now you have raised the bar for all first time flashers (lol) such as myself. Therefore I love this flash but I hate you. Anyway i give it a 5 great flash!!!

Virtual Police (Stage 1) Virtual Police (Stage 1)

Excellent

This game was jaw dropping. Took me back to the good old days, playing Die Hard. I gave this a 5. What software did you use for this by the way?

fungus-shark408 responds:

Swift3d

the problem of the future the problem of the future

Nice

Please finish this.... and you can open up MX files in flash 8, just no the other way round. If you finish this it would be excellent. So stop teasing and get to work. I gave it 4.

gammmeeessss responds:

seriously?, i thought you couldn't open mx in 8. ok then this game should be done in about a month :)